For the benefit of our Ministerial cadre!

4th Floor, GST Bhawan, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad - 380006

Running Text

Congratulations and welcome to the new AIB team! Let us usher in an era of revolution against the injustice meted out against the Ministerial cadre!

Friday, April 17, 2015

VISIT TO DELHI DURING 22.04.15 TO 24.04.15 - MEETING WITH BOARD MEMBER (P&V)

Dear Comrades,

I am proceeding to Delhi on 21.04.2015.  I have sought appointment with Board Chairman, Member (P&V), Joint Secretary (Admin.), CBEC, Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary (Ad.IIA/B & Ad.IIIA/B) during the period of my stay at Delhi on 22.04.15, 23.04.15 & 24.04.15 to discuss various agenda points, like Relaxation in RRs, CAO DPC etc.


I request that any zonal leader  or  members from the zone come and join me there as per scheduled programme above.

Yours Comradely,

Sd/-
(Ashim Pramanick)
President

No comments: