Monday, September 22, 2014
Board has once again sought some information in respect of 09 officers, posted in 07 Zones and 01 Directorates. Such information is required to satisfy the requirement of UPSC which is presently considering the proposal for DOC for the vacancy years 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15 for promotion to Chief Accounts Officer (CAO). The copies of the letters are given below:-
May I request our members in the concerned Directorate/Zones namely:-
1. Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, New Delhi
2. Central Excise & Customs, Ghaziabad.
3. Central Excise & Customs, Cochin Commissionerate.
4. Central Excise, Customs & Service Tax, Visakhapatnam-I Commissionerate.
5. Central Excise Lucknow Zone.
6. Central Excise & Customs Vadodara Zone.
7. Central Excise & Service Tax Ranchi Zone.
8. Central Excise Bangalore Zone.
to take initiative and ensure that the desired reports are sent immediately. It may be ensured that the reports containing VC/IC, penalty statement, copies of the charge sheet if any, below bench mark certificate if any, are sent by return FAX. Kindly see that the FAX is sent without any loss of time. Dossiers may follow within the day or two.
Dear Comrade, it is understood, that promotion to the grade of Inspector is getting impeded in many of the Zones particularly against the additional strength provided in the Cadre Restructuring. I would request to zonal leaders to take up with the concerned administration. We shall take a holistic stand and ventilate our views to Board.
Labels: CAO DPC
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Jurisdictions defining the field formation offices notifications has been issued by the CBEC on 16.09.2014 under Cadre Restructuring. This notifications will be effective from 15th October, 2014. This notifications are given below:-