For the benefit of our Ministerial cadre!

4th Floor, GST Bhawan, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad - 380006

Running Text

Congratulations and welcome to the new AIB team! Let us usher in an era of revolution against the injustice meted out against the Ministerial cadre!

Friday, December 5, 2014

MEETING WITH BOARD CHAIRMAN, MEMBER(P&V) & JOINT SECRETARY (ADMIN.)

I am proceeding to Delhi on 15.12.2014.  I have sought appointment with Board Chairman, Member (P&V), and Joint Secretary (Administration), CBEC during the period of my visit to Delhi on 16.12.14, 17.12.14 & 18.12.14.  Letters seeking the appointment are given below:-

I request that any member from the zone or zonal leader come and join me there as per scheduled programme above.





Yours Comradely,
Sd/-
(Ashim Pramanick)
President

No comments: